SynScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate because the server is not on!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Veteran
Veteran

I hate because the server is not on! Empty
PostSubject: I hate because the server is not on!   I hate because the server is not on! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 am

Guys, when will this beast be on? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Me and Sithis used to play this server together, and he told me this is a better server than that one and it has everything that server did.

Shit happened and i lost everything on that server.. Sithis if youre reading this then yeah, gabbe cant help me, i quit for good.

bounce bounce Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale pale pale silent silent

Peace! ~legend~
afro
Back to top Go down
lo0katmyname
Owner
lo0katmyname

PostSubject: Re: I hate because the server is not on!   I hate because the server is not on! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Sorry about the downtime, it rarely happens but the hoster was with friends all day yesterday and the server had gotten shut off by accident(?) Anyways we are still in beta so there are some bugs and glitches that haven't been fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sithis
Co Owner
Co Owner
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: I hate because the server is not on!   I hate because the server is not on! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Legend wrote:
Guys, when will this beast be on? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Me and Sithis used to play this server together, and he told me this is a better server than that one and it has everything that server did.

Shit happened and i lost everything on that server.. Sithis if youre reading this then yeah, gabbe cant help me, i quit for good.

bounce bounce Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale pale pale silent silent

Peace! ~legend~
afro

Oooh. Sucks. :L
When this server is 100% complete and finished, and ready for blast-off, I guarentee you'll love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate because the server is not on!   I hate because the server is not on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate because the server is not on!
Page 1 of 1